Melancor-NH is an all-natural dietary supplement that is said to not only help you re-grow your hair but reverse the process that turns your hair gray and restores your natural hair color. This all-in-one pill is said to be safe and effective for men and women and has no side effects. But is it anything more than a fancy multi-vitamin?
Melancor-NH supposedly works in two ways at the pigment level to prevent and treat gray hair while revitalizing dead hair strands to produce natural hair color. Melancor-NH says that it stops male pattern baldness by blocking levels of DHT. While DHT is the most common cause of hair loss, the ingredients in Melancor-NH do not back up its claim.
The ingredients of Melancor-NH are as follows:
• Calcium: Great for bones and teeth.
• Vitamin B2: AKA Riboflavin, like the other B vitamins, it plays a key role in energy metabolism, and is required for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins.
• Vitamin B6: Involved in many aspects of macronutrient metabolism.
• Folic Acid: AKA Vitamin B9, it is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth, such as in infancy and pregnancy.
• Vitamin B12: Involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation.
• Biotin: Often seen in all-natural hair loss products, its effectiveness is still debated.
• Panthothenic Acid: AKA B5, it is critical in the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
• Iodine: Elemental iodine is used as a disinfectant in various forms.
• Zinc: An essential mineral, necessary for sustaining all life.
• Bromelain Blend: An anti-inflammatory agent, and so can be used for sports injury, trauma, arthritis, and other kinds of swelling.
• PABA Blend: Widely used as a UV filter in sunscreen formulations.
• Choline Blend: Found in the lipids that make up cell membranes.
• Inositol Blend: Helps breakdown fats.
• L-Cystein Blend: Found in most high-protein foods.
• Collogen Blend: The main protein of connective tissue.
Although many of the ingredients are essential for a healthy body, none of them will effectively block DHT as the company claims.
How to use
Melancor-DH is supposed to be taken orally twice per day. The company says results may take up to six months to work. The company cleverly covers this by saying that your hair loss and graying did not occur overnight and neither can the cure.
Melancor-DH really doesn’t contain anything more than a good multi-vitamin does. Granted it is a lot more expensive than a multi-vitamin, but its effect on hair loss will be about the same. Simply having a healthy body does not make you grow hair.
There are plenty of healthy people that are losing their hair and vice-versa there are plenty of unhealthy people with a full head of lustrous hair. While the company talks a good game, it can’t back up its claim that the ingredients in Melancor-DH will effectively block DHT and thus prevent hair loss. The ingredients also don’t seem that they will reverse the graying process either. The company also has in the fine print that Melancor-DH is only a dietary supplement and that none of the statements on the web site are backed up by the FDA. If that is not enough to make you feel uncomfortable, there is no mention of a guarantee anywhere on the web site, and so if you buy it, pray it works.