Created by Jerome Russell as an answer to thinning hair and hair loss. Jerome Russell’s Hair Color Thickener Spray is a spray-on product that fills in thinning hair and covers mild to medium bald spots. Product comes in six different colors and works best with thinning hair. Gives the appearance of thicker and fuller hair.
Jerome Russell’s Hair Color Thickener Spray is a temporary fix. It contains no ingredients to help you re-grow hair or to slow the current loss of hair. The product offers the “illusion” of a fuller head of hair. As well as being a great “patch” for bald spots and thinning hair, the product also makes a quick easy fix of hair that begins to grey in-between colorings.
How it Works
The directions for use of the product are pretty cut and dry:
· Wash hair and scalp with favorite shampoo but DO NOT use conditioner.
· Dry hair and scalp completely using a hair dryer if necessary.
· Brush or comb hair to take out any knots or tangles.
· Leave bald area or thinning area exposed.
· Apply Hair Color Thickener to the area by holding can nozzle about four inches away and spraying, until desired coverage is achieved.
· When hair and scalp are completely dry, use a course brush and very gently brush hair into place over thinning area.
· To complete your transformation just spray with ordinary hair spray 10 to 12 inches away. This helps hold your hair in place and the color thickener in your hair.
Once you have followed the instructions you now have what appears to be a thicker, fuller head of hair. The color does not run like some hair dyes do and washes out with your next shampooing.
Who can use it?
This product is effective on both men and woman alike. The product stresses that it will work best on thinning areas but also says it works well on light to medium bald spots. The trick is to make sure that you get the right color to match your hair otherwise you will look like you have a thicker head of someone else’s hair. With six different hair colors: black, dark brown, medium brown, brown/blonde, silver gray, and jet black, there is almost certainly a color for every head of hair.
Jerome Russell’s Hair Color Thickener is probably one of the more honest products on the hair loss market today. It makes no claims of re-growing your hair or stopping what loss you are already experiencing. Instead it offers a temporary fix that will give you the illusion of a thicker head of hair. It works with thinning hair and also covers light to medium bald spots. If your bald spots would be considered heavy, then this product is not for you. Again, it is not a cure but a cover up. If you try to cover up too big a bald spot with this product you will look like you spray painted your head. Overall the product may not fix the problem of hair loss forever, but it will help in the interim and give many balding people what they need; a boost of confidence.